Mudpuppy & U7/U8 Program
The CRSA Mudpuppy and U7/U8 programs provide opportunities for children, ages 4-8, to learn fundamental soccer skills, gain appreciation for sportsmanship and love for the game in a fun, positive and nurturing environment while under the direction of CRSA's professional
Equipment and Dress:
• All players are required to wear shin guards during trainings and games.
• U6 players require a size 3 and U8 players require a size 4 soccer ball.
• Players should dress comfortably. They can remove layers as they warm up.
• Soccer shoes are optional. Standard athletic shoes will work well.
• Players should have a water bottle for breaks.
Directions to CRSA Soccer Complex | Directions to CRSA Indoor Facility
Have questions? Contact Kris Dekko, Club Administrator at email@example.com