Pre-Academy Program and League
The CRSA Pre-Academy Program and League will provide opportunities for children ages 5-8.
The importance will be on development of social, motor skills, ball familiarity while building a love of the game of soccer in a fun and nurturing, pressure free environment.
Pre-Academy program Information for 2018-19 season, starting in Summer,
will be posted soon.
Spring Program Information:
• Wednesday nights are at Noelridge Park and Saturday mornings at the CRSA Soccer Complex.
• Training under CRSA professional staff.
• All players are required to wear shin guards during trainings and games.
• 5U & 6U players require a size 3 and U7 & U8 players require a size 4 soccer ball.
• Players should dress comfortably. They can remove layers as they warm up.
• Standard athletic shoes will work well.
• Players should have a water bottle for breaks.
2017/18 Season Age Group Breakdown:
• 5U - 2013 birth year
• 6U - 2012 birth year
• 7U - 2011 birth year
• 8U - 2010 birth year
***Cancellations or Schedule Changes: Please add the CRSA hotline number 319-450-7590 and CRSA Notify to your contact information. If there is a cancellation I will leave a message on the hotline and I'll send an email blast to CRSA Club Notification.
***CRSA Notify: Text CRSANOTIFY to the number 84483, to receive alerts from CRSA Club Notification. Please Note: You may want to add 84483 into your contacts as CRSA Club Notification.
Directions to CRSA Soccer Complex | Directions to CRSA Indoor Facility
Have questions? Contact Kris Dekko, Club Administrator at email@example.com